One day Practitioner training course. This course is suitable for beginners or therapists who would like to upskill or to complete for continual professional development. A relaxing treatment that can be used to treat a variety of issues.
You will learn how to:
- work safely and effectively
- the history and uses of Hopi Ear Candling
- anatomy of the ear, face and cranium
- client consultation
- contra – indications and contra – actions
- benefits of the treatment
- carry out a Hopi Ear Candling treatment followed by lymphatic facial massage
- give aftercare advice
Suitable for beginners or qualified therapists
10am – 4pm
Theory will be delivered in the morning, followed by a practical demonstration from your tutor. You will then carry out a practical assessment in the afternoon.
Ear candles are supplied to use on the day. We will sign post you to suppliers on the day of the course if you wish to purchase them.
This course is accredited by IPHM. It is fully insurable and accepted by the FHT.