One day Practitioner training course. This course is suitable for a therapist who would like to upskill or to complete for continual professional development. It is particularly useful for a variety of issues and for the treatment of lymphoedema and swelling and to improve lymph drainage.
You will learn how to:
- work safely and effectively
- the history and uses of lymphatic drainage massage
- related anatomy and physiology
- client consultation
- contra – indications and contra – actions
- benefits of the treatment
- carry out a full body routine using gentle massage techniques
- give aftercare advice
*Prerequisites – learners must hold a qualification in L3 body massage, for example Swedish Massage or Aromatherapy Massage to complete this course.
10am – 4pm
Theory will be delivered in the morning, followed by a practical demonstration from your tutor. You will then carry out a practical assessment in the afternoon.
This course is accredited by IPHM. It is fully insurable and accepted by the FHT.