One day Practitioner training course. This course is suitable for a therapist who would like to upskill or to complete for continual professional development. Warm bamboo allows you to carry out deep tissue massage techniques while reducing stress on the therapist’s body.
You will learn how to:
- work safely and effectively
- the history and uses of warm bamboo massage
- related anatomy and physiology
- client consultation
- contra – indications and contra – actions
- benefits of the treatment
- carry out a full body treatment using deep massage techniques reducing stress on the therapist’s body
- give aftercare advice
*Prerequisites – learners must hold a qualification in L3 body massage, for example Swedish Massage or Aromatherapy Massage to complete this course.
10am – 4pm
Theory will be delivered in the morning, followed by a practical demonstration from your tutor. You will then carry out a practical assessment in the afternoon.
Equipment is supplied to use on the day. We will sign post you to suppliers on the day of the course if you wish to purchase a kit.
This course is accredited by IPHM. It is fully insurable and accepted by the FHT.